Thank you to all who participated in Samsung Solve for Tomorrow!
Samsung would like to thank everyone who helped make our inaugural Solve for Tomorrow competition such a big success. From the students with their great ideas, to their parents and teachers, to many organizations that lent their support and the Hong Kong government, we have been inspired by how people across Hong Kong have came together to raise public awareness of environmental improvement.
We’d like to thank the following people and organizations for their support:
- Business Environment Council
- Ecovision Asia
- Hong Kong Education City Limited
- Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation
- Education Post
- Victor Cheng, Executive Director, Hong Kong Education City
- Julian Cheung Chi-lam, Award-winning Hong Kong Singer and Actor
- Lisa Christensen, Founder, CEO, Ecovision
- James Law, Founder & CEO, Cybertecture
- Agnes Li, Chief Executive Officer, Business Environment Council
- Mok Fung Yee Emily, Justice of Peace (JP) Medal of Honor (MH)
- Andrew Young, Vice President, Marketing & Sales, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation
- Peter Yeung, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation
Samsung is committed to be a force for positive change in Hong Kong and will continue to bring the community together through programs that empower public to take an active role in addressing societal issues.
Please stay tuned as we prepare to share details about the next Samsung Solve for Tomorrow program.